[P4-dev] Reg: Execution Error P4 program

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Tue Mar 22 21:08:30 EDT 2016

Hi Mohan,

This is because you are using the simple_router target, instead of the
simple_switch target. The simple_router target was added as an example and
includes only one pipeline (i.e. no "egress"), no multicast capabilities
and fewer primitive actions.
simple_switch is the "official" target and ill support most P4 programs

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Mohan Krishna <mohankrishna290787 at gmail.com