[P4-dev] only exact table type supported by ebpfTable.py

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Thu Nov 3 13:22:22 EDT 2016

John,

No worries.  If it means changing EBPF code, never mind.   If there aren't
too many users using the back-end EBPF in the Linux kernel, we may consider
writing a new back-end for the Linux user space.  After all, Intel DPDK and
FD.io run in the Linux user space where one has more freedom to write any
code including better feature velocity.