[P4-dev] [bmv2] Need some help about the stateful merories on P4 programming

Purnendu Ghosh purnendu.ghosh at happiestminds.com
Thu Sep 8 13:55:43 EDT 2016

Hi Zhilong,

>>For example, when collecting the counter state of a switch, I think it's better that the switch reports its state proactively to the upper application like a controller.
I think there are asynchronous OpenFlow messages that do the same. Do you mean something different? What are the kind of statistics you would like to
report.

Best Regards,
Purnendu Ghosh
Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt Ltd,
m: +91 9445393861 a: Survey No.47/8, 3rd Floor, 1st phase, Velankani Drive,
Electronics City Phase 1,Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
s: www.happiestminds.com<http://www.happiestminds.com/> e: purnendu.ghosh at happiestminds.com<mailto:purnendu.ghosh at happiestminds.com>
https://in.linkedin.com/in/purnendu15