[P4-dev] P4 Developer Day Fall 2016: Agenda Update

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Sep 30 17:43:01 EDT 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts:

With Developer Day Fall 2016 a little over a month away, we wanted to
circulate an outline of the agenda for November 9^th event.More details
for each session will be announced soon.

*Current agenda/timing:*

/08:00 AM:Check-in and Breakfast/

08:30 AM:Welcome Keynote – TBD

08:45 AM:End-user Introduction with Ken Duell, AT&T

09:00 AM:Introduction to P4.org

09:15 AM:P4 Language Tutorial (Compiler, Parser, Actions, Tables, State
Objects, Control Flow, APIs)

10:50 AM: Mapping P4 to Architecture & Demos (Multiple Vendors)

/12:10 PM:Lunch/

01:10 PM:P4 Hands-On Labs with Netronome and Barefoot Networks (_New labs!)_

04:40 PM:Panel Discussion and Q&A with Participants from Industry

05:10 PM:Closing Remarks

/05:25 PM:Social Hour (Drinks & Light Appetizers)/

//

We encourage you to register soon to take advantage of the early bird
discount, which ends on October 9^th .Here is the registration link
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2016-tickets-27493138718>
for your reference.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

P4 Language Consortium