[P4-dev] P4 on hw

Bortoli, Tomas tomas.bortoli at sit.fraunhofer.de
Thu Apr 20 11:52:35 EDT 2017

Thanks for the reply,

Do you know some switches that can support P4 natively?

Probably OpenSwitch requires too much capabilities because the board only offers 512KB of flash and 128KB of RAM

The Makefile for the Zodiac firware defines:

ARMGCC = arm-none-eabi-
CC = $(ARMGCC)gcc

So, a cross compilation should be possible unless it's impossible to satisfy all the dependencies..correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,
Tomas