[P4-dev] reading egress port from register

Roshan Se roshan.sedar at student.uclouvain.be
Tue Aug 1 07:05:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to pick the outgoing (a random fashion) from a register,
where I have stored all the available outgoing ports in the register in
advance. What I tried to do so far is that reading the register value
into a metadata field and copy (modify_field) to egress_spec. I am not
sure whether this is the right way to do.

How can I match this metadata value using a table? how can I do mod
operation on the register value set?

any help would be great. thanks in advance,

Regards,

Roshan.