[P4-dev] Timestamping Feature Pull Request

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Tue Aug 1 17:07:48 EDT 2017

Dear Michael and Elad,

Thanks for the contribution.

Before we can consider a pull request, you'll need to become members of the
P4 Language Consortium. This ensures that all code contributions have a
suitable license. See here for details: http://p4.org/join-us/

The P4 Architecture Working group has also been working on a design that
incorporates timing information into a standard switch architecture. It
would be great for your code to be compatible with their design -- e.g., do
you think programmers may want to access timing information at different
points in the packet-processing pipeline?

-N