[P4-dev] Does simple router support user-defined p4 source file? If so, how to use it correctly?

Wu, Xiaoban Xiaoban_Wu at student.uml.edu
Thu Aug 10 22:43:29 EDT 2017

Hi Antonin,

Thanks very much for your reply.

After I read the link https://github.com/p4lang/behavioral-model/commit/2106979fb700792dca1a3aed7351899acae7a696, I realize that there is a mismatch between the simple_router.cpp and my forward.p4 file.

In the simple_router.cpp it uses the egress_port, while egress_spec in the forward.p4. After I replace the egress_spec with egress_port in my forward.p4, it works perfectly.

Warm regards,

Xiaoban