[P4-dev] queue manipulation

Peng He peng.he.2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:43:53 EDT 2017

Sorry to jump here.. I have similar question about queue:

1. can queue depth be manipulated through P4?
2. can the queue congestion avoidance algorithms or associated parameters
per egress queue be manipulated?
3. you mentioned control plane APIs exist for configuring scheduling
policies, could you elaborate it a bit more? don't think P4 can describe
scheduling polices at this moment? or treat scheduler as an 'extern'? till
P4 can have programmable packet scheduling?

Regards,
Peng