[P4-dev] TESTS TO RUN ON P4 FOR INFOCOMM

Rishi Sahay basusahay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:17:41 EDT 2017

It depends which type of network you are considering to deploy your load
balancing mechanism whether for the ISP or data center network. If it is
for the data center of enterprise network then topology should be large.
Even for the ISP network settings topology should be big (smaller than the
data center of enterprise network), but you will have to consider different
factors like large number of flows in the ISP network, etc.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Hassan Ali Khan <18100116 at lums.edu.pk>
wrote:

> We are planning to publish on our load-balancing scheme ,developed on p4,
> in INFOCOMM 2017. Can someone suggest some really efficient ways to test
> our scheme e.g the graphs, topologies, variation in flows and workloads? We
> are comparing our scheme with well known schemes such as ECMP, WCMP, conga
> etc

Best regards
  Rishikesh Sahay
  Researcher