[P4-dev] P4 variable fields

shubham bhardwaj bhardwajshubham2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:05:05 EDT 2017

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your reply, its really helpful. But i am facing another issue in
initializing the variable length. I am able to initialize variable length
of the field options for IPv4, as already explained by Antonin. However, I
am not able to do the same for Profinet RT header, which is a low-level
protocol. I am not sure if i am doing something wrong or is there any other
issue.

//Ethernet header
header_type ethernet_t {
    fields {