[P4-dev] P4 and Crypto

Rakesh Kumar kumar19 at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:55:10 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Have some pie in the sky ideas, was wanting to prototype some. Before
rolled my own crypto, went looking for folks who might have traveled down
this lane.  Have some questions, any thoughts would be appreciated:

1. Is there anyone who has done/thought of doing something related to
crypto with P4. Are there any publicly available 'libraries' written in P4
that one could use for the same?

2. Can one co-opt one of the commonly used libraries in public domain and
use it as part of a P4 program? I am thinking something like these:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_cryptography_libraries

Thanks and Regards,

-
rakesh