[P4-dev] Is there any x86 native target for P4 in the works?

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Fri Jun 16 18:12:59 EDT 2017

Hi Chris,

I am aware of 2 projects that might qualify, but I am not sure if either of
them can be considered of production quality at this stage:
- PISCES, a P4-programmable version of OVS: http://pisces.cs.princeton.edu/
- P4 at ELTE, a project which generates C code which interfaces with DPDK:
https://github.com/P4ELTE/t4p4s
I would recommend that you get in touch with the developers for these
projects.