[P4-dev] detect port status changes in the dataplane?

Roshan Sedar roshan.sedar at student.uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 27 16:09:53 EDT 2017

Hi Antonin,

thanks a lot for the detail answer. Yes, I managed to catch port status
updates which send to the control plane (nanomsg broadcasts). But what I
try to test is a local rerouting approach in p4 during link failures. So I
look for a trivial work around simple_switch implementation if possible. Is
it possible to capture bm_apps/notifications<Port Statuses> inside the
existing simple_switch implementation?

Thanks,
Roshan.