[P4-dev] add and remove header of P4-14 in bmv2

Salvatore Signorello salvatore.signorello at uni.lu
Wed Jun 28 07:02:06 EDT 2017

apologies, in the previous I forgot to tell you that no header stacks
are involved, I am only passing normal header instances to those
primitives.

Just, because I have seen a couple of related github issues.

--
Salvatore Signorello
PhD student of the SEDAN research group at SnT

Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust
University of Luxembourg
http://wwwen.uni.lu/snt/people/salvatore_signorello