[P4-dev] add and remove header of P4-14 in bmv2

Salvatore Signorello salvatore.signorello at uni.lu
Wed Jun 28 15:49:20 EDT 2017

Hi Antonin,

thanks for the quick feedback.  Actually, I have realized that the code
works fine on my laptop while I am getting issues running it on a VM; I
guess it could be related to differences in the dev-environment which I
need to double-check. If I could not figure this out, I would
definitively send everything you may need to replicate it.

Apologies for opening this likely-unnecessary thread.