[P4-dev] old P4 specification versions 20, Issue 39

p4dev.3.fcc1dbcd6d665238c823 at spamgourmet.com p4dev.3.fcc1dbcd6d665238c823 at spamgourmet.com
Thu May 4 07:48:38 EDT 2017

Dear Nate,
dear *,

> We plan to make the GitHub repository where we develop the p4-spec
> public in the coming weeks. You should be able to find previous
> versions of the language specification there.
I just discovered the P4 language specification repository [1]. Thank
you for making it public! (As I found it only by chance: Please consider
to briefly introduce new P4 repositories on one of the P4 mailing lists.)

> This has always been accessible to all P4.org members -- we encourage
> you to become a member!
I appreciate the encouragement, but I'll stick with yelling at you as a
"mystery P4 enthusiast". (Unwilling to give up my honorific that easy.)

Regards,
fcc
--
[1]: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec