[P4-dev] HOST not sending TCP ACKS

Hassan Ali Khan 18100116 at lums.edu.pk
Sat May 13 12:01:49 EDT 2017

Hello,

We have been working with P4 on a very simple topology to implement ecmp and HULA, however the problem that we are facing that although, host is receiving all the packets, it is not sending ACKs due to  which TCP packets are being retransmitted. Ping is working perfectly fine.  We thought that, maybe, it could have been because TCP checksum is not being calculated at each switch but the problem doesn't lie there. Can someone help us , solving this problem?

Regards,
Hassan Ali Khan
2018-10-0116