[P4-dev] HOST not sending TCP ACKS

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Sun May 14 17:38:47 EDT 2017

Not sure what your issue is till I see the complete source code being used.
To debug, why not use another protocol that uses TCP and see if the protocol
works.  Telnet, ftp, ssh.   Scapy
(http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/doc/usage.html ) supports quick packet
generation.  Alternatively, change the HULA code to use UDP and let us know
what happens.

Hemant