[P4-dev] Compile behavioral model with non-standard libc++

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Thu May 18 20:13:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

The command would be the same as for any other project using autotools;
something like: ./configure 'CXXFLAGS=-stdlib=libc++'
'LDFLAGS=-stdlib=libc++'.
I don't guarantee that it will compile, but it should since libc++ is used
by default on Mac OS and bmv2 is supposed to compile on Mac OS even though
we don't check often.