[P4-dev] runtime_CLI.py in C/C++

Andreas Pantelopoulos padelopoulos at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:33:45 EDT 2017

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt answer. What exactly do you mean by " bmv2 Thrift API
is not meant to be portable" ? What I want to achieve is port the
simple_switch in the ns3 simulator so as to run simulations that involve p4
switches *almost* automatically. To do that, all the binaries should be
compiled in a specific manner. Since, runtime_CLI.py is in python, it is
not compiled. I tried converting in C and then compiling but that has other
issues.

Thanks for the code link!

Andreas