[P4-dev] runtime_CLI.py in C/C++

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Mon May 22 13:36:11 EDT 2017

What I meant is that this Thrift API is only available on bmv2. It is not
standardized and is not implemented on any other P4-programmable target
(e.g. P4 ASIC, P4 NIC,...). So any application code that you write would
not be usable on other P4 targets. However, for the purpose of a simulation
including exclusively bmv2 nodes, it is just fine.