[P4-dev] API support to read p4 register values in bmv2?

niemand at darkenwood.net niemand at darkenwood.net
Tue May 23 07:21:59 EDT 2017

The bmv2 thrift API allows for the reading and writing of registers and
counters. The thrift API definition is available at
https://github.com/p4lang/behavioral-model/blob/master/thrift_src/standard.thrift
For an example of its use in python, take a look at the runtime CLI.
https://github.com/p4lang/behavioral-model/blob/master/tools/runtime_CLI.py