[P4-dev] a packet lopping problem in bmv2

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Fri Nov 17 11:31:46 EST 2017

Hi Jason,

This is probably not an issue with bmv2 but with your setup.
Usually the most common issue is that something else outside of bmv2 is
trying to forward your packets. You may want to make sure that when the
simple_switch process is not running, *the sender and receiver machines
cannot talk to each other*.
Make sure that ens35 and ens38 are not bridged and make sure that IP
forwarding is disabled in your Ubuntu machine.