[P4-dev] Registration is Now Open for P4 November 2017 Developer Day

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Oct 2 12:51:08 EDT 2017

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

It is hard to believe that P4 Fall Developer Day is less than six weeks
away and we hope you are as excited about it as we are!

As a courtesy to our community, we would like to offer the early bird
registration of $245 for developer day registration,available now,
through October 29, 2017, 11.30 PST

P4 Developer Day is great for those who’d like to learn P4 programming
language and do hands-on lab. The sessions will cover P4 16, starting
with introduction to the language, and moving to more advanced material,
such as data structures and dynamic behavior. There will be sections on
tools and control plane development, including the recently announced P4
Runtime, which provides a standardized API for P4-defined forwarding
planes. Attendees will compete a number of hands-on exercises using the
BMv2 software switch. The Developer Day will be held at Stanford on
November 10th, Friday as an all day event.

Due to the nature of the hands on lab component, we will have limited
seating for that day. We highly encourage interested parties to register
in advance to reserve a spot.

Click here to register
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2017-tickets-38403424677>and
take advantage of the $245 rate.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email or contact us
p4 at p4.org

We look forward to seeing you at Stanford on November 10th!

P4.org

*