[P4-dev] packet rate

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:30:46 EDT 2017

Meters in P4_14, and soon in the P4_16 PSA 'library' of extern objects and
functions, are intended for precisely the purpose of categorizing packets
based on whether they are under an average packet or bit rate per second,
or over.  Just search for meter in the P4_14 spec, or the draft PSA spec.

The most recent version of all P4 specs can be found here:
https://p4lang.github.io/p4-spec

Andy