[P4-dev] Interested in working on P4 Projects

Abdullah Tahir Abdullah at northwestern.edu
Wed Aug 8 10:45:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am working as an Intern in Northwestern International Center for Advanced Internet Research (iCAIR). I have setup p4 testbed on GENI and prepared Documentation on how to use that environment for research projects. I am also working on p4 deployment on Chameleon and hope to complete it by end of my internship. I have developed good understanding of P4 and want to work on other projects. If someone have projects and want me to work on it, I am willing to do that.

Please feel free to contact me on 630-504-9057.

Thanks,

Abdullah