[P4-dev] latest p4c README.md needs changes

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Wed Aug 29 18:21:52 EDT 2018

I downloaded a new p4c today.  All ebpf-kernel/testdata/p4_16_samples/*.p4
tests failed.  Debugging the failure, I had to do two things which are not
mentioned in the README.md file.  It would be good to update the README.md
file.

1.	I had to install llvm using "sudo apt-get install llvm".
2.	Still "make recheck" failed.  Using "sudo make recheck" worked.  So,
now one has to use sudo with "make check "or "make recheck".

MNK Consulting

http://mnkcg.com <http://mnkcg.com/>