[P4-dev] p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Sat Dec 8 21:26:01 EST 2018

I only use p4c and do not download the behavioral-model repo on my machine.
With such a setup, when I added a new test P4 program to
p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors, 'make check' does not pickup the test to run.
Since this P4 program is new, I invoked a 'cmake ..' , rebuilt p4c, and then
tried 'make check' again.

I think, only if one downloads the behavioral-model repo, then test cases in
p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors run?  A short note related to how one is able
to run a new test in p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors would be helpful.