[P4-dev] p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 01:12:32 EST 2018

I would strongly recommend downloading and building the behavioral-model
repository if you are doing development on p4c, _because_ of the extra
automated tests that are enabled when you build p4c after installing
behavioral-model simple_switch.

If you want a script that starts with an Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04 Linux
system, with nothing else installed, and installs everything necessary to
build behavioral-model and p4c, including their dependencies, this script
works:

https://github.com/jafingerhut/p4-guide/blob/master/bin/install-p4dev.sh

You can run the commands in it manually if you prefer, but I have used the
script multiple times on new Ubuntu VMs without problems.

Andy