[P4-dev] p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Sun Dec 9 09:54:21 EST 2018

Andy,

Great script to install both p4c and behavioral-model!

Since I already had p4c, I installed the behavioral-model and now my new test in p4c/testdata/p4_16_bmv_errors is picked up by ‘make check’ and the test passed.  The p4c/backends/bmv2/CMakeList.txt also includes some tests and it was confusing how the tests are run.

Hemant