[P4-dev] latest p4c and behavioral-model test failures

Calin Cascaval cascaval at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Dec 10 15:43:07 EST 2018

I agree they don't need to be peers. The one difference that I can think of, is _which_ bmv2 simple switch executable is found by the p4c configuration process.

Just search for SIMPLE_SWITCH in your build/CMakeCache.txt file to see which one is picked for the different installations. Mine is:
//Path to a program.
SIMPLE_SWITCH:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/simple_switch

--
Thanks, Calin