[P4-dev] latest p4c and behavioral-model test failures

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Mon Dec 10 15:44:28 EST 2018

Nate,

My p4c code changes to support nested-structs in P4 header failed Travis testing.  The reason is because I had only p4c installed on my machine and all 867 (not sure of exact number) tests passed with my code changes.  When I checked in the code to my PR branch, Travis failed.  Then I downloaded the behavioral-model repo to my machine and re-ran my tests and also saw the failures from Travis in my local machine’s workspace.

Hemant