[P4-dev] latest p4c and behavioral-model test failures

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Mon Dec 10 15:47:22 EST 2018

Thanks, Calin and Nate!

Hemant

From: Calin Cascaval <cascaval at barefootnetworks.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 3:43 PM
To: Nate Foster <jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu>
Cc: hemant at mnkcg.com; p4-dev <p4-dev at lists.p4.org>
Subject: Re: [P4-dev] latest p4c and behavioral-model test failures

I agree they don't need to be peers. The one difference that I can think of,
is _which_ bmv2 simple switch executable is found by the p4c configuration
process.

Just search for SIMPLE_SWITCH in your build/CMakeCache.txt file to see which
one is picked for the different installations. Mine is:

//Path to a program.

SIMPLE_SWITCH:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/simple_switch

--

Thanks, Calin

On Dec 10, 2018, at 12:28, Nate Foster <jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu