[P4-dev] latest p4c and behavioral-model test failures

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Dec 10 21:50:45 EST 2018

The bmv2 install is located using CMake's find_package command (
https://github.com/p4lang/p4c/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L142). The CMake
search algorithm is described in detail here (
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/command/find_package.html) and can be
debugged by invoking it as follows:
cmake -D CMAKE_FIND_DEBUG_MODE=ON ..

-N