[P4-dev] latest p4c and behavioral-model test failures

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Dec 10 22:10:18 EST 2018

Correct. I just wanted to point out that behavioral-model definitely
doesn't need to be installed a sibling directory! I'd prefer to have
documentation that explains the search mechanism used than have
overly-specific instructions that are sufficient but not necessary...

(As you alluded to in your note, with simple_switch installed on my
development VM, which doesn't have a copy of behavioral-switch checked out
anywhere anymore, CMake successfully finds it:)

-- Found BMv2 programs: /usr/local/bin/simple_switch

)

-N