[P4-dev] How to send packet-in for a new PI target

Alan Lo alanlo at mellanox.com
Wed Jan 17 14:03:56 EST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to integrate in a new target platform in PI code. We've created an "extension" in PI/targets for this.
Southbound APIs to our HW SDK calls are fairly straight forward, and from src/pi_rpc_server.c I see all the southbound APIs to the target specific implementation, but I am looking for the mechanism for sending packets northbound to the controller. It appears to be a StreamMessageResponse? Can someone point me to the methods/interface that needs to be implemented?

Thanks,
Alan