[P4-dev] p4runtime (related to dev-day python code) error

Zeeshan Lakhani zeeshan.lakhani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:12:45 EST 2018

After some finagling with container versions and the change, I can now
install the program on switches! Thanks.

I did however run into an error calling, `request.configs.add()`, as it has
no associated attribute. But, replacing it with `config = request.config`
seemed to do the trick. I'll create a PR for the tutorial, but I wanted to
make sure the config change made sense.