[P4-dev] Maintaining the state of a flow.

Kamal Bhatt Kamal.Bhatt at stordis.com
Mon Oct 15 11:18:28 EDT 2018

Hello All,
I have a use-case where I want to listen for a specific header field in packets and when this field is set in further incoming packets need to take some action,
For Example :
Match criteria : in_port=1
Action: If field X==11 in a packet, then send all packets coming afterwards to port 2 for this match (no need to check for X==11 anymore).

Here I need to maintain some state for a match criteria. For example here, for packets at in_port=1,condition X==11 is satisfied.

Thanks,
Kamal Bhatt.