[P4-dev] Convert HLIR or JSON back to P4 source code

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Wed Oct 17 18:19:52 EDT 2018

Hi,

Some HLIR objects have a dump_to_p4 method but I'm pretty sure it's missing
for most, so you would have to write that code yourself. p4-hlir is in
maintenance mode and we do not add new features anymore. I recommend that
you look at the new p4c compiler (https://github.com/p4lang/p4c) which
supports both P4_14 and P4_16. It has its own C++ IR and is in active
development.