[P4-dev] control-plane API generation

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Mon Sep 10 10:54:45 EDT 2018

Got it.  At the June 2018 P4 Workshop, in the Mellanox P4 to SAI demo, I asked where is the SAI API generated from in p4c?  I thought I heard, “by the midend”.   Since SAI is also independent of any asic, SAI API generation should also be invoked after the frontend.  Maybe, someone from Mellanox can confirm since I don’t see details in their slide nor the abstract.  I would like to what, if SAI API generation is done after the frontend processing, before any midend processing is run?