[P4-dev] P4 Workshop 2019 Talks Announced!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Apr 8 18:38:00 EDT 2019

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

The talks for P4 Workshop 2019 have been selected!

We couldn't be more pleased with the A-list of luminaries and technical
experts coming together for this fantastic program, taking place on
Wednesday, May 1st.  An all-day workshop will feature both big picture
insights and deep dive sessions across multiple talks. A list of the
accepted talks can be found here
<https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/#keynote>.

Further, we are sure everyone is excited to hear from John Hennessy
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Hennessy>on his Keynote, “The End
of Moore's Law and Faster General Purpose Processors, and a New Road
Forward”!  If you’re enthusiastic to hear from John Hennessy and the
other lineup of speakers, please don’t forget to register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2019-tickets-55314832152>.

Also, a friendly reminder that P4 Developer Day 2019
<https://p4.org/events/2019-04-30-p4-developer-day/>will take place the
day before the workshop on Tuesday, April 30th, at the same venue at
Stanford. For the first time ever, we are offering an advanced
trackalong with the beginner’s track. As always, we will have a
well-balanced blend of lectures & hands-on exercises for the entire day.
Due to the hands-on component of this event, once the attendee limit is
reached, we will not be able to accept any additional registrations.
Please click here for Developer Day registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2019-tickets-55431431905>and
claim your spot today!

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T,
Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, and Netcope Technologies. We wouldn’t
be able to hold these great events without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p4 at p4.org.

We look forward to seeing you there.

-P4.org

*