[P4-dev] Xenial & bionic P4lang packages - now available

Fréderic LOUI frederic.loui at renater.fr
Tue Apr 9 15:52:17 EDT 2019

I'll add ply to the p4lang-3rd-dependency for consistency reason compared to the software installed by PIP.
It is just that the distribution had already a python-ply so I was lazy on this one :-).

FYI, not sure why but I checked out the code today PI/bmv2/p4c and ebpf test succeeded.
(I'm manually compiling against p4lang installed packaged and I run p4 software on debian strech)
now only 1 test is failing out of 1287. (For those interested I attached the log related to p4c compilation)

So I conclude that there are lot of developement ongoing.
If you are OK, we can agree on a commit version that you think is worth to be packaged. out of