[P4-dev] SAI-P4-BM build fails

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Feb 11 12:39:35 EST 2019

Mellanox's stance on this repo seems to be described in this issue comment:
https://github.com/Mellanox/SAI-P4-BM/issues/5#issuecomment-432140884
If you want to make the code compile with the latest p4.org tools, you
could submit a patch through a PR. Since there isn't much activity in the
repo, I don't know if anyone will review your PR in a timely fashion.