[P4-dev] SAI-P4-BM build fails

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Feb 11 19:21:38 EST 2019

Note that I never said anything about the SAI version, so I don't know why
you went off on that tangent. I referred you to that Github comment because
it seems to explain Mellanox's position on updating the repository.
When I wrote "If you want to make the code compile with the latest
p4.org tools",
I was referring to the bmv2 version, not the SAI version (which has nothing
to do with p4.org).