[P4-dev] Sending metadata to the controller

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Mon Feb 11 22:21:12 EST 2019

Thanks for the clarification, Nate.

To help, here is a URL from Andy’s P4 Guide that also has several clone examples, etc.

https://github.com/jafingerhut/p4-guide/tree/master/v1model-special-ops

To find the digest related notes, use this:

https://github.com/jafingerhut/p4-guide/search?q=digest <https://github.com/jafingerhut/p4-guide/search?q=digest&unscoped_q=digest> &unscoped_q=digest

Cheers,

Hemant