[P4-dev] p4info not generated by p4c

Harsh Gondaliya harshgondaliya_vinodbhai at srmuniv.edu.in
Mon Jun 10 03:43:04 EDT 2019

Just received a prompt reply  on GitHub from Andy:
*The command line options --p4runtime-files basic.p4rt.txt means that you
want to create a text-format P4Info file, with the name basic.p4rt.txt. If
you want a file named basic.p4.p4info.txtinstead, change the command line,
or rename the file after compiling.*

I understood what was the issue. Thanks.