[P4-dev] P4 to Intel DPDK

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Wed Jun 12 16:28:21 EDT 2019

Sandor,

Thanks for getting back with the update.  Sure, we’d be happy to contribute.

Another thought I had was to use recent ubpf p4c backend from Orange to
generate DPDK code.  ubpf is a p4c backend which runs in Linux user space.
This is p4-16 code already.

  <https://github.com/P4-Research/p4c/tree/master/backends/ubpf>
https://github.com/P4-Research/p4c/tree/master/backends/ubpf