[P4-dev] Incremental checksum with v1model?

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Sun Feb 16 11:13:32 EST 2020

Hi Tom,

Regarding parsing TCP options, Andy has sample P4 code.  See
https://github.com/jafingerhut/p4-guide/tree/master/tcp-options-parser

The update_checksum requires the length of input data to be a multiple of
output size.  A TCP option may be one octet long and mess up the multiple.
Once we have an update_checksum working for TCP options, p4c should
incorporate the code.  Clearly update_checksum is not working for TCP
options.

Hemant