[P4-dev] Query Regarding Range Table

Debobroto Das debobrotodasrobin at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:43:16 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I want to implement a multipath routing in data plane.
For example, assume in a device I have 4 ports. Each ports have a metrics
which should be in range format. For example: this metrics is a delay value
through this port. So, if  these 4 ports have following delay values

port   | delay
==========
1       |    5
==========
2       |   50
3        |  25
4        |  10

So if I want to select the port to forward a packet depending on the
"delay" value, what type of match_kind  I should use here.
An example query is, select a port that have delay value within rage 15-30.
so clearly here the port 3 should be selected.
how to achieve this kind of behavior in P4?